Monday, November 27, 2017

Merry & Bright Blog Hop Entryway

Welcome to our Merry & Bright Blog Hop! Over the next few weeks some very talented ladies (linked at the bottom of this post) and I are sharing our Christmas Decor in different areas of our homes! 

This week we are sharing our entryways. 



The entry way in our house is one of my favorite spaces.  It's so open and bright.  One of our favorite projects to date is how we changed this junk closet into our little mud room.


I like to keep this space simple since we actually really do use it!  Even though I love keeping my decorations neutral, this space just felt right to add a pop of Christmas red!

My brother with Brandon Pruett Design
did our Aunt's wedding flowers (with mom and I as his assistants) and made these swags for the church pews and spaces upfront. (Go check him out! He does unbelievable garden design work. If you're in the San Francisco, CA area, definitely check him out!)  



And of course I love my pillow from TJMaxx! 





Across from our mud area is the sweet little shelf from Kirklands that I love so much!  


The details in this shelf make it super easy to decorate.  For our Christmas decor, I have kept it simple with these Target Dollar spot ceramic houses and greenery and this beautiful candle stick from @ns_markethouse You will definitely want to check out their Instagram!



Then one of my many favorite pieces in our house. My hubby and dad built this entryway table from old barn wood. 

I have carried the ceramic houses and simple light greenery to this area.  This greenery from the Hearth & Hand line at Target is so delicate and gorgeous.  Can't forget that adorable wreath... I knew for Christmas I wanted a wreath to hang under our half windmill.  So this dainty gold wreath from the Magnolia line at Target fits perfectly! 



I loved using these gold trees with pearls I already had from years ago with the new simple houses and greenery. I think I can get by with saying this is my 'winter decor' so I can keep it up longer! :) 


Thank you all for stopping by and reading all about my entryway decorations!  You will definitely want to follow the links below to see these sweet girls amazing blogs and gain so much inspiration! Make sure to come back next week to see what we are up to next! 

MERRY AND BRIGHT BLOG HOP CONTINUES BELOWS












3 comments :

  1. Lauren this is so so pretty! I can't believe you made those gorgeous garlands! The stop and drop bench area made me stop and drop my jaw - really really beautiful my friend. So happy to be blog hoppin' with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I love every last detail!! And those swags! I bet that wedding was gorgeous. How neat you were able to apart of it, and even got to take a part home with you to reuse. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top