Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!! Or should I say FriYAAAAYYY!!  This week has flown by and has been so crazy.  Our air went out in part of our house...getting ready for our little girls Birthday party, how is she already two?!?...and working on some furniture for our sweet neighbors! I have also been helping with designing some families homes that they've recently purchased...I CANNOT WAIT for these renovations!!  

Some of y'all have asked where I get my decorations from so I figured I'd share some of my favorite places to shop.




Honestly, my favorite at the moment is TJMax!  I have been MANY MANY times within the last few weeks and have walked out of there with my arms full.  They have so many small decorative items to sit around and have had some great pictures and paintings. The prices there are DEFINITELY reasonable for decorating on a budget. 

I found these knobs on our night stands there. I would have never thought to look at TJMax for these. They have so many different designs and styles.  


My second go to has been Michael's.  I never thought to go to Michaels to look for decorations, but I had to make myself run out of there with my head down so I wouldn't pick anything else up!  They were having a major sale on white vases (I'm talking 70% off!!) so I just kept grabbing and grabbing and grabbing!


Last but definitely not least, Antique Farmhouse at antiquefarmhouse.com.  This website has AMAZING...I mean AMAZING farmhouse/cottage decor.  They carry items that are so unique and are constantly getting new items. 

These two beautiful vases came from this website. 


I hope you all have an awesome Friday and weekend! We get to truly try out our new patio this weekend so hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share with you guys our recent patio renovation! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top