Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winter Tablescape

Is anyone else on the struggle bus after the holidays still? 😬 I just cannot seem to get with it these days! haha 

So I'm not going to lie, I have my Christmas décor down in main living space, kitchen and places where guests see if they stop by.  But lets be real for just a second...I still have ALL of my Christmas décor in our bedroom and in our little girls room.  I'll call it how it is, I'm just being super lazy! hahah! Plus I have no clue where I'm going to put it all!  When I mentioned starting to take down the Christmas stuff to my hubby, he was like yeahhh not sure where we are going to put everything. I was like oh there isn't that much!.....ha...oops! He was right...yes I admit...you were right 😉

But for my living room and dining room, I literally decorated these as I was taking my Christmas décor down.  

Winter Tablescape



I took the beads off the Christmas tree and they are just too pretty away, so I draped it along the table.  I got this GORGEOUS wooden bowel from my parents for Christmas so I piled that with pinecones and air plants. 


Placed these yummy smelling Magnolia Bloom candles from Pier 1 on each side and then had my candle sticks that I got at Target years ago. 


Boom! Done!  It's so nice when something just falls together like that! This is so simple but I adore it!

For the place settings, I had white plates, Cream napkins and added the wood slivers that I use for drink coasters for Christmas.  We had these dried Magnolia leaves hanging out for Christmas greenery so added one of those to each.  Then to top it off I used my Rae Dunn Champagne glasses I just found a few weeks ago.  DONE!  




Like I have said before, my goal this year is to keep things simple.  To create space.  I have found that means no buying just things I like out at the store to create more storing something else.  And I've decided I'm going to be going through EVERYTHING this spring and having a massive yard sale and donating! I haven't used half of the things stuck down in the basement for years! Time to go!! 

Hope you all have a great day!! XOXO-Lauren 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top