Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fall Decor Tour

Well Hello there friends!


I have definitely been MIA on my blog the past week or so!  We have had so much going on.  Like working on finishing furniture for friends, chasing around a sweet two year old and the biggest of all...the bedroom is painted!! YAY!!! :) 

In between all of these projects, I have brought out the fall decorations! WHOOOP! I have hit the jackpot at the Target dollar spot MANY times, but man...these cheap pumpkins are just too good to pass up!! They are literally all over my house, and I am TOTALLY ok with that.  So is my mini who likes to act as my co-designer and move things around. :) 

I thought I'd give y'all a little tour of my fall decorations so far!


So as soon as you walk in through the back door, there is our adorable little mud area that I smile every time I pass.  It's just too cute!  I have few little signs, a fall pillow and of course pumpkins.


On the other side of the hall and there is the beautiful table my hubby built a few months ago.  I have one of my new favorite pieces, an old printers drawer with a wreath hung and a few pumpkins to keep it company.




Then there's our little bathroom where Cody just made our shelves.  Of course I had a little touch of fall in here!


Next walking into the kitchen.  We have a busy backsplash so I tend to go for more simple decor in here.  Well to be honest, I've just now started to finally find things I like to decorate with in here!  I've learned I love everything white so it stands out and is clean looking. 

I layered this little set up with a cutting board (found at Michael's on sale!) Also, this copper scoop came from Michael's and I absolutely adore it!  Thrown in with it is a few snippets of olive branches and...you guessed it! Pumpkins!


This particular white pumpkin came from TJMaxx for $3.99! Pretty good steal if you ask me!


Next you walk into our dining room.  I have had the BEST time arranging this fall centerpiece and set up!  When I started to imagine what I'd like to do for the centerpiece, I knew I wanted different heights in the decorations.  So that's when my handy hubby came into play! I showed him a picture and of course, off he went! He built me this adorable simple platform so that I could add layers.  This is sitting on top of a table runner, also from Target. 


I've layered in pumpkins, olive branches, and other greenery from Michael's (1/2 price fall florals make me happy :) ). I plan to add some real pumpkins once those come out.  I also have my gorgeous candle holders that my brother got for me the past two Christmas's.  He gives the best gifts! 


For the place settings, I have regular white plates, a neutral napkin and then these adorable green/aqua plates from the Target dollar section!  Again...Target for the win!!  These are topped with more Target little baby pumpkins, which are just adorable!  


I decided not to go with a table place mats just because I felt there were enough layers going on already.

Can't forget our adorable little corner in the dining room that I piled a few pumpkins around.  This is the perfect spot for my morning coffee.  Especially when the windows are opened! I have wind chimes out on the side porch so this is the perfect, most relaxing way to start the day!


I am loving the greens this fall but will definitely add color when it comes to our mums and decor outside! 

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a wonderful day! 

1 comment :

  1. Lauren,
    I was just at Target yesterday and the dollar spot had the cutest stuff!! I love the muted colors for fall this year! Target, Michaels, Marshalls/ TJ maxx have had the best deals on fall decor! I'm planning on making a trip to Hobby Lobby soon because they have a "modern farmhouse" collection that I'm dying to get my hands on! I absolutely love all your decor! Keep posting, I enjoy reading!! Xo 😘
    Hannah Bishop

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top